Re: libesd0 vs libesd-alsa0

Completely off topic here, but the Mail-Followup-To header is entirely
wrong.  It contains some invalid email address which is supposed to be
me... it is not.  The From: email is my email, not sure what went
wrong there.  Need to dig into mutt I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'm subscribed to debian-testing so no need to CC: me, another
configuration fault from me.  I'm not doing very well today.  :(

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Floris

--
Debian GNU/Linux -- The power of freedom