OpenSSH2.5.1 for woody...

Hi to all...

I wanted to install the newest OpenSSH Version from sid-sourcen on woody.
This ist my error-message, I got, while I ran debuild:
.
.
make[1]: Leaving directory /usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1'
gcc -O2 Gnome-config --cflags gnome gnomeui \
   contrib/gnome-ssh-askpass.c -o contrib/gnome-ssh-askpass \
   Gnome-config --libs gnome gnomeui/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [build-stamp] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 293:
dpkg-buildpackage failed: Illegal seek
gromitt:/usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1#

So, I wantet to install libgnome-dev via apt-get install libgnome-dev as
woody binaries, and I got this:

gromitt:/usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1# apt-get install libgnome-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  libgnome-dev: Depends: libgnome32 (= 1.2.12-0.ximian.1) but it is not
going to be installed
                Depends: gdk-imlib-dev (>= 1.9.0-1) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: xlib6g-dev but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: libgtk1.2-dev but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: libgnorba-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
gromitt:/usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1#

libgtk1.2-dev is installed :

gromitt:/usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1# apt-get install libgtk1.2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libgtk1.2-dev is already the newest version
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
gromitt:/usr/src/sid/openssh-2.5.1p1#

If I tried to install xlib6g-dev, it conflicts against xlib-dev, an my
X-server is to be succesfully deinstalled... :-\ not good.

So, how may I  fix this problem?

On my potatomachine it works fine.... but why not on my woody?

Thanks for your help...

	Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"