libguile9 and libguile6 in unstable+helix

Hi,

I'm running unstable+helix, and yesterday I noticed that
libguile9-1.4.9 (from unstable) and libguile6-1.3.4-helix (from
Helix/Ximian) conflict with each other.

This is a bit annoying, since this situation doesn't allow me to
install both lilypond (which depends on libguile9) and
gnome-card-games (which depends on libguile6), unless I override
explicitly the dependencies.  I need lilypond for my work, and my
girlfriend will go bonkers if I uninstall gnome-card-games <g>.

Since the two versions of libguile don't seem to overlap, is there a
compelling reason for them to conflict?

Timo