Re: [COMMITTED] Remove obsolete Solaris 11.3 support

The problem with illumos on SPARC is; illumos is also removing SPARC support piece by piece, especially as it gets in the way of what they want to do with the OS on x86-64 machines (which is what everyone in that community doing the main development uses). This was due to the lack of having a build machine and the high cost of used hardware.
https://github.com/illumos/ipd/blob/master/ipd/0019/README.md
https://www.illumos.org/issues/15563

Only one distro (Tribblix) still supports SPARC and I have no idea if it's using a fork or older version of the illumos kernel. It's also the only illumos distro that people with SPARC systems run because it's the only actively maintained distro for SPARC.

Jake