Re: SunBlade 150 boot-floppies trouble

> Is there something better than 'boot-floppies' 3.0.23?
> I have been trying both with a net install with tftboot.img
> and with a CD, netinst.iso, without much luck.

Please read my post at sparclinux[1]. I think that our PROM version is
the cause of this, and that perhaps a slightly older prom version will
work.

To try to work around this bug, can any blade 100 user please tell me
what OB PROM version are you using? (And that you can properly boot
BenC's netinst)

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-sparc&m=103567640831113&w=2

--
Alvaro Figueroa