Choosing FB device for booting

I successfully installed woody on an Ultra10 with a single
pgx24 display adapter. After installing a second display adapter
( creator 3d ) , the kernel always uses the creator as framebuffer
device for booting. I changed the nvram settings so that the
output when starting the sun goes to the pgx24, but after
finishing silo the output goes to the creator. Is there a way
to tell the kernel to use the pgx instead of the creator for
booting ?

Christoph