Re: kernel 2.4.x on sun4c

Hi'

Im a newbie on debian and dual systems especially with sparc64, but I get an Enterprise 450 with 2
cpus, I installed debian 3.0 for sparc with the cdrom installation method, I type cat /proc/cpuinfo
ant it say

cpu             : TI UltraSparc II  (BlackBird)
fpu             : UltraSparc II integrated FPU
promlib         : Version 3 Revision 22
prom            : 3.22.0
type            : sun4u
ncpus probed    : 2
ncpus active    : 1
Cpu0Bogo        : 956.82
Cpu0ClkTck      : 000000001c9c3800
MMU Type        : Spitfire

that means that this working with both processors? or I need to compile the nucleus for SMP? That I
must do for knowing if this working to 64 bits?...

P.D. Please excuse my terrible English...

--
Saludos,

Basilio Briceño
http://bbh.tampico.org.mx/