Part 2: Sparc 5: installation failed

Hello all.

Some new informations regarding my problem (see my last posting): I attached
a CD-ROM drive and tried to install from it. That failed, too. But the error
message on tty3 was a little bit different.

The hfs.o error still shows up, but the installation doesn't stop here. A
little bit later on, I get this error message:

  file:/instmnt/pool/main/c/console-data_1999.08.29-24_all.deb was corrupt
  Couldn't download console-data

That causes the installation to stop.

Broken file on server and in CD-image? What to do?

Regards,

  Hartwig