Re: official 2.4 debs for sun4cdm (was: Re: kernel 2.4.x on sun4c)

My opinion is that Ben knows a lot more about this stuff than I do, plus he's
the one that would end up having to support it.  I personally think of 2.4
on sparc32 as experimental.  sun4d is completely broken, sun4c breaks at
whim, and sun4m has a bunch of smaller problems.  The only reason I put up
my debs is because they're what I use personally, that I don't guarantee
anything by putting them up, and that the userbase is so much smaller than
Debian's that I don't need to worry about getting 20 e-mails a day about
swapon being broken on SMP.

Regards,
Rob Radez