/etc/apt/sources.list ?

I am somewhat confused about the appropriate setting for /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free pool/updates

I want to get SPARC and Sparc64 related updates -- the security list says I have to have some such line in the sources.list -- but what they list and what I see in sources.list are not the same.

I see -
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

But they mention -
http://security.debian.org/pool/updates/ ...

What am I missing / over looking?  Something simple, I hope.

???
-Sx-
"Well, in general, the thing I don't like about other
computer languages is that they're not Perl." -Larry Wall