Re: Problems While Installing on SunBlade100

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Ben Collins wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 01:33:41PM -0400, Maksim Zelenov wrote:
> > Ben,
> >
> > I got the .iso file and burned a cd. I'm still getting MMU Miss...
> > The only thing different from the factory config is the amount of memory. I
> > have installed an additional 1024mb.
> > I removed extra memory and tried with the original DIMM installed - no luck.
> > I don't think that it's a hardware problem since Solaris9 runs fine.
>
> Can you try tftp boot?
I have the same problem on the Sunblade 100, and the tftp was the only way
i could  install debian on it, but it is very unstable, there are to many
segmentations faults. I changed to another sunblade 100 but the problems
continues.

PD: sorry for my english =)

Marco Rodriguez M.
marco[@]ubiobio.cl