Re: Problems While Installing on SunBlade100

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 11:08:56AM -0400, Maksim Zelenov wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having problems trying to install Debian on SunBlade100 from Official CD#1. I updated OpenBoot to the latest version as was advised but no luck.
> I get the SILO prompt and if I do /boot/sparc64 it goes to initial diag but later ends up with several of:

Pretty odd. I did an install on a Blade100 with no problems (I use it
for my desktop).

Try these images (there's a small netinst.iso you can use). After you
get booted with this, you can still use your woody CD to install from.

http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/