Problems While Installing on SunBlade100

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems trying to install Debian on SunBlade100 from Official CD#1. I updated OpenBoot to the latest version as was advised but no luck.
I get the SILO prompt and if I do /boot/sparc64 it goes to initial diag but later ends up with several of:

hdb: lost interrupt
hda: lost interrupt
hdc: lost interrupt

Then it gives some more diag lines and finally goes to say:

Kernel panic: I have no root and I want to scream.
Press L1-A to return to the boot prompt.

After that machine is completely stalled - I have to power it off to reboot.

If I try to do rescue at the SILO prompt I get:

Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Any ideas?

thanks