Sparc64 Install Problem

Hi folks,

I'm trying to install 3.0 on a Sun Ultra2 using CDs created with jigdo.
This is my first experience with Debian. Here is what I've done...

1. Booted with CD1, got the boot: prompt and hit Enter.
2. Got an error "/boot/sparc64.gz not found" or something similar.
3. Looked at the CD contents and found /boot/sparc64 without the gz
suffix.
4. At the boot: prompt I entered "/boot/sparc64" and hit Enter.
5. The computer begins to boot, I see the normal Linux screen as it
boots.
6. During boot a kernel panic occurs...

Kernel panic: I have no root and I want to scream
Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

Are there boot parameters that I should specify? Please email me
directly if you could.

Thanks,
Dan

--