binfmt_elf.o

I have an error on my Debian system:

depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
/lib/modules/2.4.18/kernel/fs/binfmt_elf.o There was a problem running
depmod.  This may be benign, (You may have versioned symbol names, for
instance). Or this could be an error. In any case, since depmod is
run at install time, we could just defer running depmod
Would you like to abort now? [Yes]

Looking at the mail archives, it is claimed that this only affects you if
you're trying to run 64-bit userspace (which I wager I'm not).

However, every time I run "apt-get ANYOPTION ANYTHING", it will remember
it had this error before, and will keep asking me if I want to abort the
reconfigure of kernel-image-2.4.18-sun4u (the package above).

How do I make it stop asking this question?

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect