Struct pt_regs under Sparc different from Intel?

Hi,

Got a query regarding the definition between architectures of pt_regs.
Under Intel I get the ebx, ecx, edx variables declared in the pt_regs
structure found in asm/ptrace.h.  However, under Sparc they are not
there.  Am I attempting to do Intel only things on a Sparc by using the
wrong do_execve()?

Thanks in advance,
Chris

#include <linux/version.h>
#include <linux/kernel.h>
#include <linux/module.h>
#include <asm/ptrace.h>
#include <asm/uaccess.h>
#include <asm/unistd.h>

int (*o_execve)(struct pt_regs regs);
extern void *sys_call_table[];

asmlinkage int n_execve(struct pt_regs regs) {
  do_execve(getname((char *)regs.ebx), (char **)regs.ecx, (char
**)regs.edx, &regs);
  return(0);
}

int init_module(void) {