woody/sparc64/kde

Currently my only woody machine is my u60, and it is exhibiting the
problems associated with the libpng/libqt snafu. I use gnome on my
desktop, but prefer konqueror to mozilla as a webbrowser; obviously
this has put a crimp in my workstyle. =) I've noticed people in
#debian claiming it has been fixed, but the fixes don't seem to have made
it into the woody pool for sparc. Any ETA on updates? My intel box is
tracking sid, and I seem to have skipped the problem entirely there. Any
help appreciated.

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

"You can't depend on your judgement when your imagination
is out of focus."			-- Mark Twain