Re: [Serial console not quite working?]

I've seen this as well with the CP1400 (not the CP1500).
I think it is improper OBP initialization of the ports,
but I can't recall what led me to that conclusion.

With the CP1400, interestingly enough, I believe I can
send an initial break if the serial console is on another
Sun box but not a PC (regardless of the OS).