X on a u10

Hello,
I have been trying to set the default resolution on my u10 whith a
creator 3d card. I have now come to understand that i have to get the
Xserver running to do that, which isnt a problem since i was planing to
run X anyway. However when i try to start the Xsun24 server it dies
whith the folowing message.

ultra:~# Xsun24
(using VT number 7)

FFB: Detected Creator/Creator3D, using acceleration unless -noFFB.
FFB: Detected FFB2+/vertical, Single-buffered.
PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
sunMouseProc ioctl VUIDGFORMAT: Invalid argument

Fatal server error:
failed to initialize core devices
ultra:~#

it sounds like the mouse i broken dont you say? i can not figure out
what mouse protocoll to use, i have tried ps2 and ms whithout luck.

Does anyone know how to get X running on a u10?

/Andreas