Help Wanted for dict-jargon

     The jargon file is no longer distributed as a text file, which is
what I have used as source for dict-jargon.  The file has been
converted to XML, using the Docbook XSL. It is now distributed as
an HTML tarball and as a tarball containing the "masters and the
production tools used to generate HTML and TeX versions".  These are
available from http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/jargsrc.tar.gz and
http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/jargomn-4.4.4.tar.gz.

     I am completely ignorant of SGML/XML.  I am soliciting help in
generating a flat text file from the jargon source.  This help could
take the form of one-time guidance in generating the text file,
co-maintainership of dict-jargon, or adopting dict-jargon.

     It would be a bonus if an info file could also be generated,
since the description of the jargon package says:

| Note that this package is now out-of-date, because the upstream author
| is no longer maintaining an info version of the file.

     Please Cc: me on any replies.

Regards,

Bob
--