Re: an issue with recent security advisories

On Mon Jun 18, 2007 at 19:49:28 +1000, Tomasz Ciolek wrote:

> been uploaded to the repositories and added to Releases and Packages
> files?

  Yes.

> Whats the point of making a security advisory if the packages are NOT
> AVAILABLE in mirrors and repositories
>
> here is my sources.list... maybe I have some misconfiguraion ?

  You're missing:

  deb     http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib non-free

  We suggest people never mirror the security archive, to avoid
 problems, and this is the place where security updates will be
 uploaded to.

  The sources lists you have would only receive new updates for
 point releases of Etch.

Steve