Re: an issue with recent security advisories

You are missing:

deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main

micah
Tomasz Ciolek wrote:
Hi All

have packages for these updates:

[DSA 1308-1] New iceweasel packages
[DSA 1309-1] New PostgreSQL 8.1
[DSA 1310-1] New libexif packages

been uploaded to the repositories and added to Releases and Packages
files?

The reason I ask is that for the past 72 hours my apt tells me there is
nothign to be updated, but I am running older version of postgresql and
an older version of iceweasel...

Whats the point of making a security advisory if the packages are NOT
AVAILABLE in mirrors and repositories

here is my sources.list... maybe I have some misconfiguraion ?

deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/ etch main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/debian-security/ etch/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://volatile.debian.net/debian-volatile/ etch/volatile main contrib non-free