Re: HELP, my Debian Server was hacked!

tar up your /proc/ directory
to save a copy of your kcore - it should have useful information unless he
managed to zero out all the memory that was being utilized during the break
in.

turn the box off but make sure it don't delete crap, watch out for logic bombs
or what not.

remove the disk and mount it on another box -o ro (read only) and do your
analysis there.

--
Orlando Padilla