Re: SANS Alert - Snort Vulnerability - stil Vulnerabile ?

Quoting Przemys?aw ?widerski <przemek.swiderski@polkomtel.com.pl>:

> > >  snort vulnerability was posted in BTS.
> > >  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=183719
> > >
> > >  # but, yes, DSA have not been released yet.
> >
> Is Woody version stil Vulnerabile to this serious security bug ?

The fixed version is 1.9.1.

# apt-cache policy snort
snort:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 1.8.4beta1-3
  Version Table:
     1.9.1-4 0
        500 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
     1.8.7-4 0
        500 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org testing/main Packages
     1.8.4beta1-3 0
       1001 ftp://ftp.us.debian.org stable/main Packages