8.12.3-6.2 (DSA 278-1): many reports R line: null LHS (and RHS) on install

Odd, I don't get these errors on the version I built and sent to the
security team :(

If I can be of assistance in tracking this down, please let me know

--
Rick Nelson
<Knghtbrd> "The currency collectors are offline."  "I'm rerouting though