Re: Dedicated Firewall + snmpd smux 199/tcp

smux stand for multiplexed agents, basically, you have a frontend main
agent and some smux sub agent, managing only a part of the mib, the main
agent querying the sub agent when the tree is requested. This is deprecated
and replaced by agentx protocol (same story of agent/sub agent).

I dont thing this is a bug, this is a maintainer choice to enable smux, it
have been for a while and people using it (ok, there must not be a lot of those)
wont be happy.  Filtering / recompiling are the best solutions.

JeF