Re: Math/Science track for Debconf10: Presentations/Talks and coordinator needed

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:05:22AM +0200, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Le dimanche 25 avril 2010 à 15:24 -0500, Kumar Appaiah a écrit :
> >
> > Would anyone like to volunteer to coordinate a track on Science and
> > Mathematics
> > in Debian for DebConf 10, or nominate someone who would do this well?
> >
> This would be my first DebConf but it is not a problem, I could help (or
> manage) on the coordination of the Science track.
>
> I am also planning to present Debian Science to the DebConf.

It will also be my first Debconf, so I'm not sure whether I can be of any
help organizing. But I would like to participate in the track and
present a little success story about Debian in neuroimaging research.

Should I wait submitting an abstract until a track has been formally
organized?

Michael

--
GPG key:  1024D/3144BE0F Michael Hanke