new packages

We finally got gerris into the archive (thanks Rubin Molin for setting
up the packaging).

I'll now transfer viewmol over to Debian Science. I recently updated it
to clear out the easy bugs, so once I get it into Debian Science git,
it's a free-for-all for anyone interested to clear the other bugs.

In the interests of moving away from single developer package ownership,
I'd also like to transfer meschach to Debian Science.  I don't think
it's used much, but Dr. Marek Sierka from Herr Prof. Dr. Joachim Sauer's
theoretical chemistry group in Berlin has used it in the past in his
geometry optimisation work.

Drew