Re: python matplotlib debian package

Dear Carlo,

I have builded and installed the library from sources and now it works.
With standard python shell both GTKAgg and TkAgg backends work fine, with
ipython shell TkAgg is OK, but GTKAgg gives a segmentation fault when
it's used the command:

show()

May be it is a bug of ipython and not of matplotlib.
I checked that this problem was alrady reported in the matplotlib
mailing-list.

Anyway now  I can use the library.
Thank you
Andrea.