Re: python matplotlib debian package

Thank you,
but I have tried it and I have a problem,
when I import pylab,or I run

ipython -pylab

I obtain the following error:

ImportError: libpangocairo-1.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Effectively, I have not libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 in my system, but I did
not find it in any debian packages.

I use python 2.3,
and the version of python-matplotlib is 0.83.2-2

bye
adm.