Re: Speedbump while running tests for ruby-omniauth-rails-csrf-protection

Hello,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 10:55:41PM +0530, Abraham Raji wrote:
> > Are you building in a clean chroot? And can you push your package somewhere?
> > (The pasted logs don't give much clue)
> I'm building in a sid container that I've created for packaging. I
> haven't done much with the package, I just generated the files with
> gem2deb and imported them to a git repo. I have pushed everything
> here[1].

As far as I understand, in the tests it is trying to initialize an inline
gemfile with a "bundler/inline" and then trying to run rails app on top
of that.
And probably while initializing a rails app, a bundler install local is
called which is likely why it tries to do so.

I tried patching out the silence warnings lines, and then running the tests
post which I no longer see the prompt. However there are a couple more w/a needed
to run the tests properly, and I'd leave that onto you to explore :)

> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/abraham/ruby-omniauth-rails-csrf-protection
[2]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2017/12/msg00005.html

Cheers!

--