Re: Question about (lately) bumping libudfread version

Hi,

On 15-05-2022 17:04, Vasyl Gello wrote:
Can we avoid starting a full-fledged transition for only 2 rdeps?

I wonder what makes you scared of a transition? It would have cost both you and me less time if you would have just filed a request than writing your previous mail and me responding to this one.

Please just upload to experimental to pass NEW and the autotracker will tell everybody how simple your transition is.

Paul