Re: Permission to upload armadillo (was Uploading armadillo: soname change)

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 09:35:20PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > > Armadillo 3 has been released with an soname change. The revers
> > > dependencies gdal and dolfin build fine, so a binNMU should be
> > > sufficient. May I go ahead and upload the new package to unstable?
> >
> > A gentle prod?
> >
> Go ahead.

Thank you. Once it clears NEW, I shall request binNMUs as appropriate.

Kumar
--
I think it's time to remove Qt and Qt-derived applications from the distributon.
By distributing it, we only encourage authors to create restrictive licenses.