Permission to upload armadillo (was Uploading armadillo: soname change)

Dear Release Team,

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:47:13PM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer. I have ensured that the reverse dependencies
> build fine.
>
> Now, I am ready to go ahead and upload it and request binNMUs, if the
> release team is all right with it.

Armadillo 3 has been released with an soname change. The revers
dependencies gdal and dolfin build fine, so a binNMU should be
sufficient. May I go ahead and upload the new package to unstable?

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Not only Guinness - Linux is good for you, too.
		-- Banzai on IRC