Re: maxima 'serious' bug fix missed freeze

Dear Release Team,

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 11:45:40AM -0500, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> Yes. You should upload to the same place, and instead of using
> "unstable" as the target distribution, use "testing" or
> "testing-proposed-updates". Naturally, since you will be basing your
> package on the version currently in testing, you should set a version
> number higher than that, but just about high enough. For example,
> 5.21.1-2+squeeze1 ot 5.21.1-2squeeze1 should be appropriate.
>
> In addition, you should rebuild it in a squeeze chroot, as opposed to
> the standard sid chroot.
>
> (Please correct me if I am wrong).

Camm has done this[1]. Could you please consider this upload for
squeeze?

Thanks!

Kumar

[1]: http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/maxima/news/20100917T185213Z.html
--
..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar.  Believe me.  I
speak from experience.