Re: Uninstallable Packages

Colin Watson wrote:
> The output seems quite correct; all of these packages depend on
> php4-pgsql, which is indeed uninstallable in testing, since it needs a
> newer version of php4. You must have a newer version of php4 installed
> locally.

    I have no version of php4 installed locally.  The version of php4-pgsql
in testing (3:4.1.2-4) depends on zendapi-20010901, which is provided
by either php4 4:4.1.2-6 in testing, or 4:4.1.2-6woody3 from the stable
security archives, both of which are installable on my system according
to apt.  If not an issue with the testing problems script, perhaps with
the apt-get -s install dependency analysis?

--
Emmet