Re: Hinting openmotif & friends?

Adrian Bunk wrote:
On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 09:15:00PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

Adrian Bunk wrote:

Independent of this, they are not ready:

xawtv depends on new zlib
zlib has build failures on several architectures

This should hopefully be fixed ASAP as it's holding up mozilla.

xawtv depends on new alsa-lib
alsa-lib depends on new jack-audio-connection-kit

jack-audio-connection-kit has to go in at the same time as:
 alsaplayer
 ecamegapedal
 ecawave
 fluidsynth
 freqtweak
 alsa-lib
 puredata (which needs to finish building on all archs)
 soundtracker
 freqtweak (which is waiting for fftw3, which is broken on some arches)
 gem
   which needs new linux-kernel-headers to be built on hppa and powerpc,
   and installed on the buildds, and then needs to be built on those
   arches :-P
pd-externals which seems not to have a working new version in unstable yet!
   Perhaps the 'experimental' version is the new one?
   Or perhaps it just needs a rebuild against the libraries in unstable?

You've forgotten at least wine.
No... I didn't think wine needed to go in at the *same* time as that lot; it looked like it could go in *after* it. But I guess I could be wrong.

 * find out what the HECK is up with pd-externals

Noone filed a bug that the dependencies need to be updated?
It's been pointed out that the current version in unstable probably actually works, in which case I'm sorry for worrying about it. :-) I haven't really been able to tell, myself.