Re: [kdebingings] Forgotten commits.

  Hello,

Sune Vuorela wrote:
> Isn't everything in branches/kde4.2 ?

  Yes... But, please, fix the Vcs-field then, and don't change the
position of the Vcs directory... How am I supposed to know that when I
do svn update, I don't get the newest version since the repository has
changed URL ? That doesn't make much sense, does it ?

  Shouldn't we have a "trunk" directory, with always the most recent
version, with systematic taggings for uploads and branching from the tag
when that becomes necessary ?

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it
was that quite often, it still wasn't as cynical as real life.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Guards, guards !

Vincent, listening to Dangerous (Roxette)