Re: [kdebingings] Forgotten commits.

Hello,

2009 m. Sausis 29 d., ketvirtadienis, Vincent Fourmond rašė:
>   Yes... But, please, fix the Vcs-field then, and don't change the
> position of the Vcs directory...
We had a good reason to change repository URL. And that repository URL is not
final yet hence it is not changed in the packaging.

> How am I supposed to know that when I
> do svn update, I don't get the newest version since the repository has
> changed URL ?
A simple check of svn repository via web interface would have revealed this.
You obviously noticed that something was wrong. What is more, all this stuff
is experimental.

> That doesn't make much sense, does it ?
It would make sence if you followed how kde 4.2 was packaged.

>   Shouldn't we have a "trunk" directory, with always the most recent
> version, with systematic taggings for uploads and branching from the tag
> when that becomes necessary ?
KDE 4 will become trunk when lenny is released. Until then, there is no reason
to play ping pong with Vcs fields.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>