Re: Missing information about binary packages in new queue

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 03:03:24PM +0100, Torsten Werner wrote:
> Andreas Tille schrieb:
> > How do I get the short and long description of
> > the package acetoneiso which is currently in new?
>
> are you looking for
> <http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/acetoneiso_2.2.1-1.html>?

Sure - but FORMERLY these pages contained the information I was refering
to.  As I said we just used the information on these page.  At least I
can not read the long description (I admit my claim that the short
description is missing was wrong) or the Dependency relations etc.
Please have a look into the old output form.  If needed I can send you a
copy of the old DAK code (status from 20.01.2009) which was generating
the pages in show_new.py.

If I remember right the "Navigation" at right bottom of these pages
showed more items.  This stuff is just missing.

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de