Re: Missing information about binary packages in new queue

On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 04:24:33PM -0500, James Vega wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
> > we are obtaining data from
> >
> >   http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> >
> > and the links to the single packages to feed UDD (Universal Debian
> > Database) with information about packages in the new queue.  This worked
> > fine last year until you changed something in the queue management
> > system in the end of the year.  While new and byhand page is running
> > again some time now it is lacking information about the binary packages.
>
> See <http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.822> which provides standard
> control-style stanzas, including Binary information.

It just lists, which binary packages are created, but formerly we
had extensive information about the binaries itself.  To give you
a simple example: How do I get the short and long description of
the package acetoneiso which is currently in new?  This information
was available before the change in autumn last year and it was
used to feed the UDD database.

Kind regards

    Andreas.

--