Re: Planning QA upload for dillo and rules for QA Uploads

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 11:48:16AM +0100, Patrick Schoenfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i recently noticed that the dillo browser has been orphaned by its
> maintainer. As it has quiet a notable user base I would like to prepare
> an QA upload and let my sponsor upload it.
> This mail is to announce my intension, to avoid duplicated
> work. So if anybody is working on this aswell, he should ping me.
> I'm not yet sure which bugs I'll work on so I cannot really tell them,
> now.

Also realize that Dillo is effectively dead upstream.  I undertsand that
many people use it in Debian.  However, it may be worth considering that
if too many sever bugs crop up it may be better to request removal.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez