Planning QA upload for dillo and rules for QA Uploads

Hi,

i recently noticed that the dillo browser has been orphaned by its
maintainer. As it has quiet a notable user base I would like to prepare
an QA upload and let my sponsor upload it.
This mail is to announce my intension, to avoid duplicated
work. So if anybody is working on this aswell, he should ping me.
I'm not yet sure which bugs I'll work on so I cannot really tell them,
now.

Besides this announcement: Is there any documentation for the QA upload
procedures and rules? I have only found [1] which seems to be a good
start but seems not to be representative. I would prefer to work on a QA
upload that matches common rules, so I'd really appreciate if someone
could point something out to me or tell me if [1] is the only current
document at all currently.

Best Regards

Patrick

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2004/07/msg00088.html

P.S. Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.