SSH2 / x11 forwarding

Hi-
	I believe that I have found a bug / hole in the packaging related to
ssh2 / xauth.
	In order for X11 forwarding to work, sshd needs to run xauth, which is
included in the xbase-clients package, but is not a pre-req for ssh2, or
generally for x clients (sich as xemacs21).
	You can duplicate the problem with the following steps:
	install woody bare-bones, no x11 server / clients at all.
	apt-get install xemacs21
	fix your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file to support forwarding:
#Enable x11 forwarding over ssh
X11Forwarding yes
X11DisplayOffset 10

	SSH to this machine from another with ssh forwarding enabled and
attempt to tunnel the connection through (ssh -X headless.machine), it
won't work, as there is no xauth to set the display.
	Perhaps xauth should be seperated into it's own package, apart from
xbase-clients, which is recommended by or a dependency of ssh2.  Or it's
necessity could be indicated in the documentation.

thanks,
erik