Re: Helping busy maintainers

Grzegorz Prokopski <gadek@debian.org>

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=gadek@debian.org
  pimppa has 1 RC bug (please NMU), php4-interbase has 3 -- it has to
  be investigated whether this package shold be removed.  Please do
  not touch sablevm.

14:25 < gadek> tbm: I am probably going to ORPHAN php4-interbase. php4
maint. ignores my emails, users want new version, ftpmasters didn't
remove broken version from testing since a year and I don't use this soft.
14:26 < gadek> tbm: pimppa will be fixed as soon as I have time (mid nov -
I have deadline for paper submission)
14:27 < gadek> tbm: sablevm - working on in all the time, even now. rpath
worked around.
14:27 < gadek> tbm: for everything besides sablevm - no please go on.
14:28 < gadek> tbm: doesn't even have to be an RC bug if somebody wants to
fix it - no problem.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com