Wiki: How to discuss problems and improvements

Hello,

to me it is not clear how to discuss problems and improvements of the wiki. There is no dedicated mailing list to that topic. I assume this mailing list here should not polluted with stuff like this. In the footer of the wiki (e.g. https://wiki.debian.org/Python/FAQ) is a ling to a wiki-related pseudo package. So I assume I can open bug tickets against this package. But I also assume that the "wiki-team" reading such tickets are not related to content related discussions and problems.

First of all I would suggest to add this topic to the FAQ at https://wiki.debian.org/Python/FAQ.

Thanks
Christian