Re: python-werkzeug 2.2.2 and flask 2.2.2 transition

Hi again,

currently I still see the following packages are left with autopkgtest issues.

flask-appbuilder: #1020739
onionshare: #1023568
pydevd: #1020795
searx-admin: #1020823

I filed a new issue about the failing autopkgtest against onionshare minutes ago. What about raising the severity for the other packages? Time flies and it's not that far away the first freeze date will come.