Re: build package xrayutilities - wheel and pip with setuptools

Hello Frederic,

Am 31.10.22 um 08:57 schrieb PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel:
I can build the package basically doing these modifications and by
adding the additional B-D package Scott did mention. Simply let
dh_sphinxdoc build the documentation and adding the additional needed
package dependencies.

[your patch]

In your proposition you removed the arch/indep split, is it on purpose ?

yes, building the Sphinx based documentation doesn't need to be done that (to me fragile) way. debhelper is smart enough to do the right things in the correct order if you tell it to use the sphinxdoc module.

--
Regards
Carsten