Re: review for pipenv/2022.10.12-1

> You can avoid resetting or forcing anything by increasing the
> repacksuffix. As far as both git and the tooling are concerned, that
> makes it an all new upstream version without conflicts with the
> repo's current content, so pushing to git works just fine.

> First update the excluded files in d/copyright and commit that
> change, then run with the usual 'gbp import-orig --pristine-tar
> --uscan'. When gbp asks you for the upstream version, modify the +ds
> part to +ds2 and proceed with that.

Thanks! uscan was not quite letting me use gbp import-orig but I was
able to update the excluded files and have uscan re-download the new
tarball correctly. Then I just had to rename the tarball with the +ds2
version and use gbp import-orig <path to new tarball>. Anyway that
produced the intended result, so I pushed that along with the
lintian-overrides, and the pipeline passes.

>> I totally lost interest in maintaining that package and kind of neglected
>> it because of the vendoring and the package itself or rather its upstream.
>> Anyways, I thought I've orphaned it long time ago (maybe I forgot to do
>> that). So thank you for taking over, I'm sure a lot of users will be happy!

No problem! I am happy to help. I added myself as an uploader also,
and I do not think there is a need to formally orphan if the team
still maintains it (and I will continue to upload).

Ileana