Re: files installed in /usr/shared/pyshared

[Ritesh Raj Sarraf, 2010-03-01]
> I noticed that some of the files from my package get installed into
> /usr/share/pyshared/
[...]
> What would be the right way to instruct installation into
> pyshared/$PACKAGE_NAME/ ??

Why do you want to install to pyshared/$PACKAGE_NAME/?

/usr/share/pyshared/ is the right location (dh_pycentral or dh_pysupport
will move files there at build time and symlink them to the final
location at install time)